Are You In Japan, Korea or China?

I'll be in Japan from May 5-11 then in Korea from May 11-17, then in China for the China Search Marketing Tour from May 17-29. The purpose of the trip is to do some networking, and learn first hand about e-marketing in each of these countries.

If you are in any of these places when I'm there, I'd love to buy you some of your favorite beverage and chat for a bit. I've got a couple of meetings with some government officials in each place, but the rest of the time is flexible (sightseeing, networking, shopping, looking for suppliers/partners, etc).

I'm also looking for SEO/SEM's that can help me in each of these countries. The work would be occasional at first, then hopefully much more frequent.

Or, we could just chat! I like meeting new people :)

Cheers,
Ian

2 comments:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.