Comments Added

With much hesitance, I've turned on comments to this blog. They haven't been on until this point because I *hate* comment spammers and those immature idiots who come out of the woodwork in many blogs for no purpose other than to troll.

On the other hand, I really am interested in genuine comments, information, and criticism from real people with real opinions, so I'm going to take a leap of faith and push this little button. Please don't prove me wrong.

Some rules:

Any comment bringing up Nazis to make a point will be treated as someone who has run out of real arguments (unless the subject is legitimately about Nazis, of course)

Link drops "Nice blog. Good Comments. Visit my sites." will be deleted without mercy or warning.

Being mean to people just for the sake of being mean is called trolling, not "using my first amendment rights"

The First Amendment does not apply to this blog because 1) I'm not a representative of the US government and 2) I'm a Canadian :p

uhhhh... I think that's it. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Ian

No comments: